Wednesday 31 August 2011

50/365


I don't like to explain my photography too much, it's nice to leave it open to interpretation. However, I would like to say that the photos (especially those of a self-portrait nature) are not necessarily a personal reflection of my life. As an animator I feel it's important to explore different emotional states of being so that I can draw on those experiences to enrich my work. So Mom, if you're reading this, you can relax now!

This particular post idea was inspired as I was walking home from work listening to Linkin Park; their music naturally brings to mind these darker kinds of images.

2 comments:

  1. great photo with a great description! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks! I noticed most of the photos with me in them are more serious, just wanted to let people know I'm not depressed or anything! I just find it more interesting than pictures with big smiley faces in them :)

    ReplyDelete