Monday 6 February 2012

137/365


The sun is slowly moving across the sky, a little farther to the right each day, and I'm loving it. This is one of maybe 20 photos I took of the entire process of the sunset as soon as the sun came below the top cloud, and I had sunspots in my eye for a good ten minutes after from looking through the lens. Probably not the smartest thing to do, especially when sunset pictures are so overdone it's almost not interesting anymore, but the fact that I see this sight from my living room means everything to me, and so...it gets posted!

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing your shots. This one is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! It's getting so hard to do this every day, but my birthday is next week and a little birdie told me I may be getting a new camera lens so hopefully that will give me some motivation to keep going with it.

    ReplyDelete