Monday 18 June 2012

179/365


It's getting harder every day to keep a good balance between work, exercise, household chores, family time, socializing, etc. I've almost called it quits with this blog pretty much every week, but for some reason I just can't give up on it. 365 days will technically be up next month, and I'm not quite half way through. I don't think it matters anymore though, if I can persevere with this project regardless of how much I've "failed" so far, at least I can learn some lessons along the way. The experience itself is always worthwhile (I hope!).

2 comments:

  1. I see every one of your photos. I look forward to seeing the work, and I would very much appreciate if you were to keep this blog going :)
    The numbers don't matter, but the personal enjoyment and progress, does and I see a lot of it going trough your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! I'll be bringing some of my animation with me to the school next week, I haven't been able to get it on vimeo but maybe if you have a minute after the meeting I can show you some shots I've done on a dvd.

    ReplyDelete