Monday 11 July 2011

4/365


Summer is definitely in full swing, and though I'd rather be outside, the extreme heat and humidity today has me hiding out at home in the wonderful world of air conditioning. I've taken what feels like a million photos in my apartment, and after a while the location sort of loses its appeal. Nevertheless I tried to capture what was supposed to be a quiet afternoon nap with Spencer. Instead, his curiosity over the shutter sound had him on high alert, the nap long forgotten.
C'est la vie.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Photo! That's a great view too
    I know exactly what you mean. I suggest you try using new camera gear like maybe a flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As soon as I am able to save a bit of money I would love to get some new additions. Maybe you can make some recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can spend below $100 and get one flash + wireless triggers. interested? :P

    ReplyDelete